BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 17, 2009

Special Need not so special to sibblings

Ok this is sad to me that my 3 other children took notice of their brother going into special needs class room. To them using the word special needs meant that he was more important to them. I was greeted this morning with So Nicolas gets to ride a special bus, go to a special class because he is special. Well I had not had my coffee yet so I was left with a blank when answering their questions. When they get back I will explain to them that special needs does not make him anymore special then the rest of them. Yes he has special needs that can not be filled in a regular classroom I just guess i need to fraze it differently.


Sorry am way to tired to add to my entry just wanted to share my experience for today :)

0 comments: